Harley Street Specialist Hospital offers the unique combination of private consulting space, day-case surgery, access to rapid diagnostics and an in-house pharmacy all within a single private healthcare address. The centre is set up to make care as easy and effective as possible.
The hospital is situated in the heart of London’s medical district, only a few steps away from Harley Street, spanning six floors of an elegant Regency building. However, once inside, you will see that we are a world away from a traditional Harley Street practice. Our facilities are bright, spacious, modern, and extremely well equipped. We are not simply a medical centre, we offer an extensive range of surgical procedures in our own state-of-the art operating theatre.
- State-of-the-art day-case operating theatre
- Minor ops. theatre
- Oral surgery suite with piezo saw
- Full range of endoscopy equipment
- Laser therapy equipment
- Spacious and comfortable recovery areas
- Brand new X-ray suite (installed Spring 2021)
- CBCT scanner
- There are nine large, bright and airy consulting rooms available to rent. This enables us to provide a ‘one stop shop’ for our patient base.
To book a room please contact us on email@example.com
Other building amenities
- Comfort cooling
- Plug-and-play network and computer services
- IT support
- Advanced telephony system including video conference capabilities
- Category 2 Lighting
- Fitted kitchen and kitchenettes
- Male and female toilets on each floor
- Full disabled access to all floors
- Disabled toilets
- Maintenance and cleaning services
- Full in-house housekeeping services.