Harley Street Specialist Hospital offers the unique combination of private consulting space, day-case surgery, access to rapid diagnostics and an in-house pharmacy all within a single private healthcare address. The centre is set up to make care as easy and effective as possible.
The hospital is situated in the heart of London’s medical district, only a few steps away from Harley Street, spanning six floors of an elegant Regency building. However, once inside, you will see that we are a world away from a traditional Harley Street practice. Our facilities are bright, spacious, modern, and extremely well equipped. We are not simply a medical centre, we offer an extensive range of surgical procedures in our own state-of-the art operating theatre.
For more guidance on how to book patients at HSSH you may refer to the booking reference guide.
- 2 State-of-the-art day-case operating theatres with C-Arm
- Minor ops. theatre
- Oral surgery suite with piezo saw
- Spacious and comfortable recovery areas
- Pre assessment Nurses
- Patient Concierge Service
- Download Theatre Booking Form
Same Day Image Guided Injections
Pain Management Unit
We have launched the Pain Management Unit at HSSH.
This clinic offers patients scans, injections and outpatient treatment daily.
Please feel free to call us and refer your patient or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The number to call is 02031489900
Lines are open from 8am-8pm Mon-Friday
Patients can be accommodated on the same day based on availability
We only require an imaging request form which can be found below and a clinic letter if possible. Please email completed form to email@example.com
We will contact the patient and arrange their appointment
Martine Vella is the Head of Outpatient Services and ready to help
- There are nine large, bright and airy consulting rooms available to rent. This enables us to provide a ‘one stop shop’ for our patient base.
- All consulting rooms are clinical and can be used for outpatient treatments
- HCA support is available for all clinical areas
To book a room please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our booking process you can download our booking reference guide:
In House Physiotherapy is available for outpatient referrals.
If you have a patient who requires physiotherapy sessions for injuries or post op assessment please fill the referral forms found below and email them to email@example.com
Other building amenities
- Comfort cooling
- Plug-and-play network and computer services
- IT support
- Advanced telephony system including video conference capabilities
- Category 2 Lighting
- Fitted kitchen and kitchenettes
- Male and female toilets on each floor
- Full disabled access to all floors
- Disabled toilets
- Maintenance and cleaning services
- Full in-house housekeeping services.