Don’t let painful bone and joint complaints stop you from living your life to the full. See one of our expert orthopaedic consultants and see how they can help reduce pain, improve movement and help joints function better – so you feel better.
With our consultants, clinical team, facilities and diagnostic equipment, we offer a wide range of treatments, so you won’t need to go anywhere else.
Between our internationally recognised consultants, we have specialists that can treat you from head to toe.
Conditions and treatments
What is Orthopaedics?
Orthopaedics is the branch of medicine that treats conditions affecting your bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerves.
Bone and joint problems can be caused by a variety of medical conditions, such as old age (through wear and tear), injury and trauma.
We know the impact that this can have on your quality of life. Whether it’s not being able to play with your grandchildren or stopping playing the sport you love. But with the right treatment, we can help you get back to leading the life you want.
Private Orthopaedics at Harley Street
Harley Street Specialist Hospital is home to nationally and internationally known orthopaedic surgeons. We’re experienced in the management and treatment of bone, muscle and joint conditions, helping to relieve pain and improve mobility for our patients.
Not all conditions will require a surgical procedure, and we offer non-invasive treatments to help get you back to leading the life you want.
Why choose Harley Street Specialist Hospital for private Orthopaedics?
At Harley Street Specialist Hospital, you can expect:
- Our team of expert orthopaedic surgeons to offer rapid assessment and the latest treatments in comfortable central London surroundings, as well as video consultations from the comfort of your own home.
- Holistic care where you are an equal partner in the creation of your individualised treatment plan.
- State of the art diagnostic imaging – you don’t need to go elsewhere as we have in house X-ray, ultrasound and image intensifiers.
- Day-case and outpatient investigations and surgical procedures in a modern clinical setting.
- No waiting lists and your treatment can take place at a convenient time for you.
We welcome patients with private medical insurance or those wishing to pay for their own treatment.